Home Staging Trends 2021
Find out how to effectively apply the latest trends in Home Staging.
Home Staging Trendbook is a guide for Home Stagers discussing the latest industry trends with examples of their application.
A practical guide that will help you quickly grasp the current trends in Home Staging and the current expectations of clients buying or renting apartments to prepare an offer that precisely meets their needs.
WHY DO YOU NEED THE HOME STAGING TRENDBOOK?
Each of us already has what is known as pandemic memory – knowing that we can expect to be completely confined to our homes, we pay much more attention to aspects that we may have often overlooked until now.
Social media trends
Colors of the year 2021
WHO’S THE E-BOOK FOR?
- For Home Stagers, who want their projects to be at the highest level/span>
- For real estate investors, who want to expand their knowledge of current trends
- For landlords and rental management companies, who want to be able to adapt the condition of the apartment to the current expectations of tenants
- For real estate agents, who want to know what to pay attention to now when preparing an apartment for sale
- For people who want to adapt their apartment to current interior trends without substantial renovation costs
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT TO FIND INSIDE?
- 9 trends, hat have emerged from the pandemic and are having a real impact on consumers’ decisions when choosing a home
- 6 key interior trends from Pinterest
- 9 essential trends from Instagram
- Information on which trends are worth using and when
- Colors of the year 2021 – discussion along with guidelines for using them in Home Staging (Pantone and other selected manufacturers)
- How and when to use neutral colors in Home Staging?
Home Staging is just neutral interiors everybody will be interested in? Forget that approach.
Home Staging should interest your target audience first and foremost. Clients who may have a real interest in your home. Your aunt doesn't have to like it, and neither do your friends. Even you don't have to like it.
Today's Home Staging is designed to meet the needs of specific clients looking for interiors that suit their individual lifestyles.
Klaudia standardizes the profession of Home Staging and brings together professionals working in this profession to implement industry best practices in the Polish real estate market. She has created a group of over 3 thousand people interested in home staging activities. On a daily basis, she carries out home staging projects all over Poland and supports other Home Stagers in developing their businesses.
WHAT WILL YOU GET FROM READING THE TRENDBOOK?
Understand when the trends are worth using in home staging projects
Learn about the latest industry trends
Learn where home staging trends come from
See real projects using the latest trends
Learn about interior trends that... shouldn't be used in home staging, so you know what to avoid
Learn industry secrets that will help you gain a competitive advantage and strengthen your position as an expert in home staging
TRENDBOOK HOME STAGING 2021
HOME STAGING TRENDBOOK 2021
WORTH 24 USD
HOME STAGING E-BOOK + TRENDS 2020
WORTH 27 USD