Product Deliveries – Costs, Forms, and Dates
- The Order will be processed to the shipping address or email address provided in the Order Form in the case of Electronic Products.
- If the Customer chooses payment in the form of prepayment, the Product’s shipping time starts from the day the payment is credited to the Seller’s bank account.
- If during the purchase the Customer chooses payment in the form of prepayment, they undertake to immediately transfer the funds to the Seller’s bank account. In the absence of payment to the Seller’s bank account within 7 business days of placing the Order in the Store (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and other public holidays), the Order shall be canceled.
- In the case of consultations, training courses, or other individual services that the Customer has Ordered and which are available in the Store – the service will be carried out within a period individually agreed by the parties, no longer than indicated in the description of the given Product.
- In the case of Electronic Products, e.g. online courses, webinars, training courses, and e-books, the Product is sent for download or access to a given online course usually immediately after the payment has been made. Access may also be granted periodically, following the course program and the dates specified in the course description. Delivery of Ordered Electronic Products takes place free of charge as part of the Customer Account maintenance service.
- It is assumed that the payment day is the date of crediting the Seller’s bank account.